KordaMentha is one of the pre-eminent restructuring and corporate recovery practices in Australasia. To date we have had an exciting growth story due to our reputation for quality people and a proven ability to provide innovative approaches to business problems. Continued growth means we are always interested in candidates who are keen to join our team.
To be successful you will either be working towards or obtained your CA qualification or a property related degree. You will have experience in either Corporate Recovery and Restructuring, Management Consulting, Transaction Services, Private Equity, Real Estate Advisory, Forensics or Forensics Technology. You will thrive on a challenge and display strong communication and negotiation skills, coupled with critical and strategic thinking expertise. You are motivated by delivering the highest standards of client service.
In return, we offer a dynamic, team oriented, flexible work environment, study support, ongoing development via the KordaMentha Business School, competitive remuneration packages (including performance bonuses) and the opportunity to work with, and learn from, the best in the business.
At KordaMentha we value our staff and support them in the following ways:
- team orientated and flexible work environment
- full CA and IPA support (including financial assistance and study days)
- training through the Business School
- personalised mentoring programs
- paid parental leave
- employee assistance program
- health and wellbeing program - includes fresh fruit throughout the week, free flu injections and work health checks, plus participation in various sporting events
- active involvement with various charities
- regular social functions
- competitive remuneration package (including performance based bonuses)
- salary continuance insurance
- purchase of additional leave
- mobile phone plan options
- opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business.