Sydney +61 2 8257 3067
Save details to Outlook >
'Do it once, do it properly.'
Paul has gathered a diverse range of property experience over the past twenty years throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. After completing university, Paul joined Arthur Andersen where he spent a number of years in the Corporate Recovery division and was involved in property related appointments throughout NSW.
From Arthur Andersen, Paul moved to Lend Lease where he gained experience in a broad range of direct and indirect property transactions.
Prior to joining KordaMentha, Paul was the National Head of Property Finance for Australia’s largest property finance advisory firm. Paul specialised in providing structured finance solutions for development and investment transactions throughout Australia.
With his deep understanding of both direct and indirect property, finance structures and his corporate recovery skills, Paul is able to advise clients on all property options in our continually changing market.
- Receivership – completion and sale of luxury apartments in Manly
- Receivership – development site for a significant commercial building in North Sydney
- Receivership – 70 hectare leasehold land development surrounding a regional airport
- Receivership – partly completed mixed use development and industrial lots in Wollongong
- Receivership – Marina Mirage shopping centre in the Gold Coast
- Receivership – Sydney Opera House Car park
- Advisory – advisory appointment to the head stock lenders of an Australian listed trust whose assets are located in the USA
- Advisory – restructure of banking facilities to one of Australia’s largest listed property trusts
- Advisory – negotiations with landlords on behalf of a tenant which was downsizing its business and seeking to exit long term leases
- Advisory - review of a prominent luxury Eastern Sydney apartment development site.