Melbourne +61 3 8623 3359
Save details to Outlook >
'Since 2002, I have been involved in a vast range of challenging real estate development, transaction and consultancy projects requiring strategic thinking, a practical perspective, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills to deliver the best independent results for my clients.
As a foundation member of the firm, I have developed a strong understanding of insolvency, real estate ‘work-out’, transaction and development and construction processes. KordaMentha clients will benefit from my experience and knowledge in these fields as their trusted advisor.'
Steve’s commitment is to deliver his clients optimum results while working within time and budgetary constraints whether conducting Independent Development Reviews or managing the build out of property development projects.
Steve approaches his work with an open style and encourages regular contact and communisation with clients to ensure they are kept fully informed of progress and job related issues making him a trusted advisor.
Prior to joining KordaMentha in 2002, Steve worked as an assistant valuer and development manager at Arthur Andersen in Melbourne.
- Whisper Bay, Airlie Beach, QLD - Development and transaction management (workout) of 104 partially complete luxury units and townhouses.
- Village Ivanhoe, Ivanhoe, VIC - Development management (workout) of a 70 unit mixed use (residential/retail) development incorporating Quest Apartments and Safeway supermarket.
- Westwater, Glenhuntly, VIC - Development and transaction management (workout) of 110 unit residential development.
- Ansett Australia, Tullamarine, VIC - Development and transaction management of 70ha engineering facility into an industrial business park.
- The Mill, Essendon, VIC - Development and transaction management of a 56 unit residential development.