Corporations, lawyers and governments turn to us when they need to:
- provide evidence and expert opinion in high-profile disputes and investigations
- detect and investigate instances of fraud, bribery, corruption and other employee misconduct
- trace assets, investigate flow of funds and reconstruct accounting information
- quantify losses or damages for parties in a dispute
- value businesses in the context of litigation
- uncover or recover evidence from digital devices to support litigation and investigations involving IP theft, financial crime, contractual disputes, harassment, identity theft or unauthorised use of digital resources
- detect, investigate and protect against cyber security breaches
- expedite litigation proceedings through forensic discovery or technology-assisted review
- manage and interpret complex or disparate sets of data to find behavioural patterns and actionable insights.
We offer the following specialist services to a range of clients including corporations, lawyers and government:
We have been involved in some of the highest profile matters and are recognised as leading experts in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and globally. To see a small sample of our work visit our experience page.