When we can help
Corporations, lawyers and governments turn to us when they need to:
- provide evidence and expert opinion in high-profile disputes and investigations
- detect and investigate instances of fraud, bribery, corruption and other employee misconduct
- trace assets, investigate flow of funds and reconstruct accounting information
- quantify losses or damages for parties in a dispute
- value businesses in the context of litigation
- uncover or recover evidence from digital devices to support litigation and investigations involving IP theft, financial crime, contractual disputes, harassment, identity theft or unauthorised use of digital resources
- detect, investigate and protect against cyber security breaches
- expedite litigation proceedings through forensic discovery or technology-assisted review
- manage and interpret complex or disparate sets of data to find behavioural patterns and actionable insights.
We offer the following specialist services to a range of clients including corporations, lawyers and government:
We have been involved in some of the highest profile matters and are recognised as leading experts in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and globally. To see a small sample of our work visit our experience page.
Speak to an expert
For more information about how KordaMentha Forensic can help you to examine, analyse and clarify facts, please contact a local forensic expert.
Our team has experience in a wide range of types of commerical claims and disputes, including:
- breach of contract disputes
- misrepresentation disputes
- fraud investigations
- construction claims
- post-acquisition disputes
- shareholder or joint-venture disputes
- intellectual property disputes
- business interruption insurance claims.