As the turnaround and transformation division of KordaMentha, boards and management teams rely on us to help them address their most pressing financial, commercial and operational issues.
Our assistance comes in the form of end to end transformation, or more focused activities in respect of subsidiaries or divisions. We act for companies and government organisations that are navigating serious challenges and that have significant financial, operational or reputational value at risk.
Our team are experts in understanding multi-dimensional issues and in working with diverse stakeholder groups. Our experience and hands‑on approach enables us to serve a wide range of clients. We work on businesses and projects that are time sensitive and critical to the ongoing success of the organisation.
When we can help
Clients typically seek our input when they:
- Turnaround and transformation
- need assistance diagnosing, planning and implementing an organisational turnaround or transformation plan
- are under intense financial, political or media scrutiny and need to act quickly to protect their organisation’s performance and reputation
- People and organisation design
- want to position the organisation for future success by implementing changes to organisational structure and HR practices
- want to understand their organisation’s internal culture and how best to align functions to support strategy
- Financial management and controls
- need to understand key drivers of financial performance to better inform decision making
- need to review and improve processes, policies or procedural changes to manage finances and associated operating controls
- Performance improvement and cost out
- need to reduce costs and streamline their operations
- want to redesign and implement changes to key internal functions and processes to streamline and align to strategy
- Interim and crisis management
We have been entrusted with many high profile and sensitive engagements, the results of which we are very proud of. To see a small sample of our work visit our experience page.