When we can help
We are regularly called upon by companies, directors, lenders, shareholders, employees and other creditors when a company:
- is experiencing financial distress and cash flow management issues
- is unable to meet repayment obligations or fund expansion
- has decreased viability as a result of non-favourable operational and economic factors
- has business inefficiencies following changes in business structure
- lacks internal management experience to implement restructure plans
- requires expertise in integrating business operations as a result of merger, acquisition or downsizing.
Our team has demonstrable expertise and unmatched experience in conducting:
- financial diagnostic and business viability reviews
- business turnarounds and restructuring
- implementation, monitoring and post-restructure support
- receiverships, administrations and liquidations
- safe harbour advisory services.
We have been entrusted with many high profile and sensitive engagements, and we are very proud of the results. To see a small sample of our work, visit our experience page.